Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Zombie Vs. nights

As i role the window down and blast whatever obnoxious music I've got i start to drive home. I have a hard time looking at the rising sun as my sworn enemy why'll I drive with my hoody on & feeling like I'll poof in ash any min. Is a very weird feeling? Its bin two weeks cents a normal life but feels like longer with the night shifts I've bin working not willingly. Feeling that i definitely am turning in to a coffee / flesh eating zombie will crawl out of me any minuet is the new cool kid on the block I fell these 2 weeks. I don't no haw people on regular night shift do this? Even thow it has bin fun eating all the junk I want like the " big cup noodles" so good going in but ones in & mixed with turbo shots for drunken donuts it turns in to a very not so good idea :-/
 
I probably sound like a winy little school kid dropping dramatically on the floor & kicking & screening BUT what can I say I like to have a normal sleep schedule I like greeting the sun & knowing what day it is with out people thinking that the zombie apocalypse has come true wean I come near,SO if that makes me a winy little brat then at the readers your just fucked sorry!?

So iv got two more night shift then a beautiful beautiful row of days off & back to the rely world HOPEFULLY + I guess it lands on cinco de mayo? Well then..... I wonder what to do with this iv always worked it???? Hopefully some cool times will come out of it & I can post some fun crazy stuff.

But in the mean time here at 2am righting a blog on my night shift I have decided that I am probably working the #3 or #4 most hated jobs in the USA? I'm a "blood girl"or well known as "The vampire" literally people call me a vamp more times in rely life then vamp. Movies & some times ""(like right now) I start to believe them & fell like one.

 No one ever EVER likes herring me knocking on there hospital room door saying " hello...good morning...sorry to wake you but I have to drow your blood." And if you do mind then your my first. Iv had more things thrown at me day or night & by now my reflexes are like a move ninja. My family & friends even tell me I can be a little weird because I unknowingly will spot out veins on people arms & hands & then complement them on haw grate there veins are....."ha ya that's me the creepy complementing vein girl."


On other notes iv picked up the new hobby of "nail art" I love it!
So I'm now on a mission for cool nail art & will bore you all with it. ( sorry for any male readers) here's a cool YouTube video of one I want to do.
 This has intrigued me in some weird way & am now SSSOOO going to do this the next time I'm not sleep deprived. At this moment i have given my self zebra strip nail.
all hand painted baby
Well guys it's time to start the blood sucking & have left you with a good song for the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment