Tuesday, April 24, 2012

ow sluts



I've bin slowly but steadily reading  my book "the last living slut" by: Roxana shirazi ....
Now I'm dun dun & free of all the sex & pity me bull shit & i no that i at first rote a blog about it (don't no haw to past the link on sorry) & raved about it gave it hyip & i am sorry for that & have told my self i will tell people about the book i am reading but will not say what i think antill I'M DUN. My bad sorry :). Just got a WWWEEE bit excited to read a little something raw i guess that turned out dull???? At first Roxana grabs you by the tit's McGee & holds you there why'll she talks about her views on slutisim....YES!!! I guess it's weird but interesting. you can't tell me if you stumbled on a new definition on what a "slut" means you would not read it? OR MAYBE you rely would not? who rely nose I'm not your brain RITE....RITE.
She goes on in the beginning starters of her life which i thought was rely crazy & loved reading about that but as soon as she has a seizure from Way to many drugs WWWEELLL you loose me there sister there is only SO many times i can read or watch about threesomes or orgies till i rather cut my tung out.Please don't get me rang love the sex & all that hooo-hhhaaa greatness but after a why'll of any thing & the human mind gets bored (god dam achene movies)
AND then BAMB it just ends with her on a plane back home trying to forget the last 5 or whatever years of her life..............OW SORRY I JUST FELL ASLEEP.......don't get me wrong this lady is a bad ass but not up on my kick ass list. what rely arced me is the way she saw rock & roll , like it was only just the crazy sex party's & bull shit that made rock & roll up?? WHAT??.....NO NO NO & NNNOOO! I get the sex, drugs & rock & roll saying but a lot of band's that fall only in to sex & drugs SSSSUUUUCCCCKKKKKK! To rely own that kick ass rock god felling it has to be every thing you want , its what you eat you breath what you step in every day & never want to leave it has to be a life style not just a " sex game".  Most of the book felt sliced up & have hearted i think she should have waited after school stuff that she was doing to right this book i think it would have had more energy , more life in to it? But that's just me so if you read *the last living slut* tell me what you think.
*now here's a clip on the book*

No comments:

Post a Comment