Thursday, May 3, 2012

God nose ?

Wednesday I woke up with my lovely mother knocking at my door with the latest about my gramma & haw the Dr. Just did not feel to show up for there Appointment at 8:30 am & about all the drama with my family I just can't stomack to handle. I've bin having a hard time with all the weird behavior's in my "family" & changes going on. I'm starting to think I'm growing in to having control issues & maybe some OCD? "GOD I hope not ill be pissed!" from there my mom & me went to the local Indian food restraint & vented about it all as we helped aware self's to the Buffy. I was starting to get in a gloom knowing way to soon I would be dragging my self back to a nether night shift. "BLA!!!" But because of my kick ass work Friends now haw much I hate nights they wear Abel to conger some magic & get one of my boss to take me off the night shift & put me on the day shift witch is 7a-3p. Next thing you now I'm jumping up & down squeaking like a little school girl that my friends at work wear sooo nice to do this for me & that I could sleep to night. So I said my good byes to my mom & went to celebrate by tanning. I've bin doing this so I don't look like a lobster wean I go to LA next weekend & have never bin.
ANT HE CUTE!!












 I totally forgot that its prom season & waited for almost a half hour for a booth wile feeling ancient for Being the youngest one there in till a Italian construction worker comes in to tan. Well I just thought THIS was hilarious & burst out giggling out loud , I must have looked nuts to these little chickens but a few minutes later one more came in & this time I was giggling so loud I was crying. After that amusement I finely got a booth and end up dancing in the booth to rhiana? I rely wish I new what was wrong with me some times? But as I like to think what ever make you happy & sane rite?? After that I was a chill evening & a junk food dinner + to top it off a burnt bum I guess wean I was "dancing" in the tanning booth I must have gotten to close & burnt my ass & now own the nickname "little red bum" from the fiancĂ© THANK YOU MAN CHILLED!! Today I have my 5yr at my work party at Fenway park in Boston & can't decide if I'm more discussed that iv bin there this long or proud that iv held a job for 5yr? Well anyway I'm going for what ells but the food.... Fatty, greasy pub food (big smile with harts in eyes) well wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment