Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Why hello there LA

The first Weekend with my fiancé's mother & sister's was so great I hade a blast seeing LA.

found you!!!
on my way to LA

I really needed this trip was about to turn ancient I feel like with worrying about the "family" trying not to destroy anything left of what relationships there are left & trying to get over my self for my own guilts with backing off of my gramma for a bit was very hard for me & still is. But forget this & let's get to my trip shall we.
only if you new haw deadly this pic. was

LA is SO who I am......


 ~this song no lie played while i was on the plan LMAO

it's so artsy raw & there are so many people that from what I got to see wander there & just stay. They are "the lost then found" is what I'm calling it. I don't think I met anyone that was around my age & had generations of family's that were born there or maybe i just didn't meet the right people? People there I feel just were so opened & chill with whatever was going on & so proud to be living there lives except for the traffic which I was very Lucky to not get stuck In.

One of My fiancé sister lives out in santa monica her apartment was sooo cool just big enough with a medium back yard AND a lemon try which is SOoo cool .

TREE

The first day we were there we went to santa monica & walked a long part of the strip to the end of the rout 66 witch instead of ending it's starting for me & saw some muscily men the whole thing was cool & funky.

me & my sister in law




this lizard was SO FUCKING BIG!

starting point
just saw the sign now...whoops?!
  The second day was the reason we had made the trip it was the sister that lives out there dance show. She owns her own dance studio called KICK START

And we were there to help. It went really good & I don't think ive ever been to a dance resitel where parents & other family members chanted out like they were at a concert. It was crazy even trying to get tickets from them all it was like they were seeing god in Person or something.


After we went out with some of her friends at this chill spot called Ariel's . The service was amazingly good & felt like popurazy wear going to jump over & take a picture.

Mothers day was chilling in the back yard & inviting a friend & her mother & make brunch where I shall say I am a kick ass omelet sheaf now.


THEN we hit up the hollywood scene witch involved getting in the middle of a street & taking the picture like the crazy women I am. I felt like a little kid again on Hollywood boulevard taking pictures with bumblebee from transformer AND! AND! ........I FOUND my favorite comic JIM CARRY!!!!! God it was soooo cool seeing every ones hand prints in the cement.



some one catch the M

I wish i new what i was doing



It's really crazy when some one you love is not ok or not the same like my gramma who has not been the same since her stroke has been on my mind more then ever & I fell she would have loved seeing the stars hands & names she would have known so I video taped a little of it for her & thought I share it with you guys.


After that we went to go see a play Billy Elliot for a mothers day gift at the pantages theatre & even got the "veteran " bill kid which that night was his last night performing. This kid was amazing but he was asian decent of some sort witch was funny because the "billy Elliot" is SUPoSED to be Scotish SO it was funny but with what this kid could do I don't even care LOL & all the things he had already accomplish was very impressive.

I love plays I don't dance any more & some times wish I could go back to a profesional dance company but ow well. It was a good mothers day gift for my fiancé mother & us.
- I'm writing this on the way back home on the plane & wish I could have seen more of LA & my friend Lana ( boo-hisss) maybe next time sorry Lana baby if your reading this.
- this tiny trip is what I needed & now have opened the travel bug that will be itching the rest of the summer " I'm fucked".
And have been thinking of moving to LA to go to school for special make-up effects & this trip has pushed me forward more....but will see.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, that Buddy-Christ pic brought back some good memories and had me in fits! Cheers for brightening up my Sunday!
    Also, I though that thing was a bloody crocodile until I read your commentary! Awful terrible thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO YA that iguana was the biggest thing iv ever see but love finding things like that. big smill to making your sunday thank :)

    ReplyDelete