Thursday, May 10, 2012

LA hear i came :)


Today is crazy as i take the few minutes i get to rite about all of it. Why i think jamming work in rite before leaving for LA is a good idea ill never no? I've bin throwing cloths & shoes around like I'm busesed BUT i got every thing dun ......i think? well lets hope so any way i think i am more excited to just get to no my "going to be fiance family" then anything and love being in air ports & air planes because that's ware i was raised mossed of my 1 threw 11 age & just fell way to chill in them even with all the new sacurety they have dun over the years. it gose ( sports bra, tank, sweats, boy shorts, flip flops & jeans in bag) but some haw i still get stoped??? well iv got to cut this one short for my dum ass is going to work for 3p-11p get home at 1am wake up at 3am ( big sarcastick smill) well wish me luck i cant wait to go.

1 comment:

  1. Are you coming to LA????? Call me; we'll hook up!!!!

    ReplyDelete