Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bobs high way birthday

This is what I live for , getting up getting in your car & just driving. This time back to one of my meany homes NY city but we started in Cooperstown, NY. Iv never bin there before & went for my fiancé dads birthday to the Cooperstown hall of fame. "Big baseball guy"
The family

The landscape there was beutafiuly breathtaking.

All green

Big time farming & tourist zone for the baseball hall of fame but nice to brith fresh air & be out of my element. Being on the rode made me miss my stick shift car days big time & am now itching to drive one again soon.

At the cooperstown hall of fame there was so much info & amazing things that these men had dun for the love of a sport.
people made it to egypt somthing i never new to play ball
the man himself & the fiance
1932 "the shot" home run
wean women started playing baseball in world wore 2
1406 stolen bases

It's inspiring in so many angels I fell so small with what iv dun in mine.
#14 is the first women playing in perfusionel baseball

It's time on the high way wean you remember haw small we rely are,With trees older then your Grammz.
this is a red sox fan who made the trip from RI & weant to every game till she past

we drove to a hotel named laguardia plaza hotel witch was 10min. Away from the mets stadium which we got tickets for the birthday boy.
a little blurry but there it is
grate seats

NAW if zombies EVER take over the world I'm DAM shore this stadium of be the best place to go & just get them all on the felled & start shooting, they would be gone reel quick.

But now let's talk baseball spirit & felleds. This baseball park was huge compare to Fenway BUT there is a thing called " to big" & this place was way to big. It had places in it ware you could site in side & watch the game.....ON a TV?......rely people you just both f**king tickets to a reel game to sit INSIDE to watch the LIVE game on a F**king tv screen WAW!!!
talk about TV junky

 I feel that all the clothing stands & restraint every ware kills what a reel ball game is all about. I seen more women in heels & pimped out at this game then prom ? Like ware ya going love??? Or do you rely enjoy being whistled at by the drunk guys? if that's your thing kudos to you get those drunk men girl. But any way the game was a good game san Diego had no chains & no mater ware we sat you saw everything & LOVED the big Appel thing popping up every time there was a home run.


 (hope this gets my point across a little bit)

We ended the night going & checking out the hotel pool & wandering around time square ware we fond aware selfs at a Irish bar & grill named lands down & obviously we all felt at home & the bar tender was nice enough to put the red sox & Celtics games on ware we all got loud & I'm pretty shore we took over the place. The food was good & my fiancé family was even better company. Wandering around NY city will always have a special place in my hart with the good & bad experience's iv had there in my life.

Ending this blog with pics from the highway & some videos I took.
coolest car i seen on the high way

No comments:

Post a Comment