Thursday, May 10, 2012

THURSDAY,FRIDAY,SATURDAY

This is what I rote on Sunday & forgot to send it.

Haw to talk about the last two days???
Well I guess step by step?
THURSDAY: work party at fen way park. RITE

•So I was so vary rang in thinking that my work party would be silly & embarrassing to be there for 5yr. Wean rely there wear doctors & nurses that wear there 45 years witch is amazing.What aware work did for use was so uplifting and made every one there feel so proud to be part of this small community hospital. We entered up a escalated to a big room with tables & red sox gear on them over looking the perfected red sox felled.


We jumped strata in to a tore of the ball park ware I learned some cool things about the felled. Haw it was billet the same time as the day the titanic sank. Even got to chill in the news Booth's & steped on the green monster for the fist time.




The night topped off with taking pic. With that red sox trophies , eating littel ball park franks & drink free alcohol even getting the hole room full of doctors & sergeants,nurses & food staff to sing sweet Catalina. It was kick ass to see every one in a relaxed mood & just having fun.



*FRIDAY*
I for the first time in my life cryed about a freaking hair cut not knowing if I liked it or not but was totally not my Self & was PMS huge. I got over my self & went to the red sox game AGAIN with Kevin & my sister-in-law & her BF & had a blast even thou they lost & it was chilly out I was with nice company .
rely grate seats :)

SATURDAY ??

Cinco de mayo.........? Haw to start with Saturday's cinco  de mayo?

AND IT STARED LIKE THIS


 I did what cinco die mayo is know for in the American sense maybe? In a non racist way it's •DRINK as much as your body can not Handel • -I was supposed to go to say happy birthday to a work friend but ended up on a kick ass night with my cousin's. We started at cityside bar & ended at one of my cousin's favorite bars The draft ware we got to meat some of my cousin's friends & even go on a roof adventure :) I personally LOVE random adventures & got a cool pitcher from it.
You cant rely tell we are on the top of a bar but we are checking out the moon & as always getting in to trouble ( big smile) but thankfully one of my cousin's new the owner & we got laughed at for being three drunk silly girls having way to much fun on cinco de mayo. P.S. sorry if i spelt it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment