Monday, April 2, 2012

:) Sluts (:



So i thought i would talk about this new book I'm reading on my kick ass hand-me-down NOOk. WOOT! WOOT! To electric hand-me-down stuff. YA BABY! NO SHAME! I kind of feel like a gangster LOL. no but really i was really iffy about going over to the nook side. i love reading. I'm not very quick at it but at my own little steady reading way i cant stop doing it. its like a drug but just with your mind AND you don't get all the crazy side affects. So i like to read everything to anything not very picky as long as it catches my Dyslexic brain. I've falling in love with reading about rockers. I'm a huge rock & roll fan as well :). Now the book i stumbled on while looking for a good read is " The last living slut" By:Roxana Shirazi.  NOW if you like raw partying, slutty, mindless don't give a fuck sex reading about a girl twisted in her own crazy self of a life then take a peek but I'm telling you once you start you cant stop reading it. No mater how uncomfortable you feel or squirmish you get in your seat. you just want to know what happens next. And I'm not even fully done reading it & thins is definitely the most different book i have ever read. But i will say this. Go in with a open mind.
Its just what a raw rock & roll groupie would seem like, or is in this tale.
So Enjoy to the people that dare to read the tale of Roxana.I feel like there needs to be a scary laugh after that?? And if you want to make one out loud go right ahead. NO SHAME! " GO TEAM LEONARD!" 
So just for life's information after a work day i am drink at 7:12pm on a Monday & wean working in the hospital field, i highly recommend drink whenever you feeeeeeeelllll. Else i believe you will crack & go crazy! SO now with what that lovely note , I'm going to go drink the rest of my alcohol & eat rely good food. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment