Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bad Ass Chicky Selfs

So this morning after having a very random one lovely day off, i was disturbed by People talk smack or should i say all week talking smack , about me? Whats up with that? I don't think i poke in places i don't belong & i think i just do my own thing, & get lost in my books & hang out with my Friend's. SO then why must "women" or "girls" talk smack about me behind my back? why cant they just walk rite up to you or send a e-mail & say "hey something your doing is bothering me can we talk about it?' why is this so hard to do? And the reason i say "females" is well I've never had a guy talk about me behind my back they mostly just say whats on there hairy chest's right there & then.
I guess one of the smack talking was how I'm not continuous with things.That I'm in to something & then dropping it the next few months or so.
OK so yes i no this about my self. I'm a fucking skater brain. At EVERYTHING. i mean my own fiance now's this about me & he even has a hard time listening to me talk because i talk about 5 different things in minutes. As this blog nose i dropped the ball on it for a year, NOT HIDING IT. said it in my first blog back. But it does not mean i do not care about everything i try & do, i try I'm just me & like a lot of famous quotes go "if you don't like who or what i am then leave." or something like that?
Over the years I've gotten better at sticking to stuff  or not throwing things in the air like glitter and just watching as it passes me by.




So hear i am a 25 years old fucking scatter brain asking for women to just stop talking shit behind my back & to just be a grown person & be as blunt as you want to me i think i can handle it. I work in a hospital  ware i get cursed at,spat at, kicked,screeched & ow yes my fav. bitten, peeped on & shat on. so I'm good. Just be free with your bad ass Chicky selves.
But i no this will probably just not happen, & it shocks me because I'm nothing new? nothing grate to talk smack about? but ow well, i feel better now............ROCK OUT & HAVE A GRATE DAY! (big smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment