Sunday, April 1, 2012

Buffy's Vamp's

I forgot to talk about my dream that i had last night. I got to fight some buffy the vampires VAMPIRE'S. It was kind of epic in its weird dream stated way. The house did not fit the dream and the vamp's were not as lame as some very bad vamp's movies. These vamp's kicked ass and i think i told them so too? HA! can you imagine having an epic fight with some kick ass vamps. then sort of pausing turning from running & saying " Hey spike you look so much better in my dream then in buffy." then just going back to running as fast as you could up a flight of stairs. HA! i think that would be a good part of a comical movie like the movies Leslie Nielson was in. hehehehe. Love the happy amusement i get for those little things. And just as i was about to jump out the front door & turn around & yell out HA! In the now ash of what used to be the big bad vamp. i woke up to my kesha alarm clock.
Now as much as i was a Buffy fan & will watch it when its on for a few. i have to say it was mmmm.....comical acting made in the 90's & ending in 2003. I even remeber when i was little acting out buffy with some of my friends in the playground. I will not be embarassed by that either. But dont get me wrong now i watched the show but not religiously just as much as a normal kid would. At the same time who does not want to pretend there a tough blond kicking evil vamp's butt when you are new at a new school. WELL FOLK'S THIS CHICK DID!! THIS CHICK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment