Monday, April 23, 2012

RIP

"RRRRIIPPPP!!!" My back goes as I try to move a patient on Friday night. "I'm dun" I think "I'm fucking 25 & I'll never work again." yes that's me at work riping my back out & the thoughts going threw my mind. I've yanked my back out one's before falling down the stares of my apartment. (go figure right) This time I was scared shitless, So I drank my half bottle of wine & downed a muscle relaxer & I know you all telling me." ow that's so not safe tisk ,tisk tisk." well when you are in this much pain you will do whatever to make it go way. Whatever! BAM! I was out in sleep zone dreaming about fucking zombies & god knows what. Up the next day with a swirling world of head fucking migraines . "OW fun FML ." woke up took some ibuprofen & a muscle relaxer & started stretching getting shit dun & chilling with my amazing gramma who just had a major frontal lobe stroke & has been not her self since. I miss her & wish she could help me with her self. which could never happen i get it. So i slap on a smile & tell her how proud of her i am for being the tough little Irish women i grew up with & to never give up.
my mother, my gramma & me before the stroke
It was her birthday on Friday she turned 87 & i was planing on bringing her shopping. I call her the teenager of the group & even with every thing she will still be that woman. when i went to see her she showed me haw she could sing happy birthday & kick her legs like a can can dancer , we even had a cake fight witch was good to see her laugh & smile. It was a good day.
Saturday i walked in the world of baby's. my old high school Friend just had a baby & it was so surreal seeing what two people can make into one......its just mind boggling LOL. The hole time everyone was like "your next" like in a horror film ware there's a "DOM DOM DOM"  right after the "your next." part & don't get me wrong i would like kids or a kid one day but i still fell like I'm 19 stuck in a 25 year old body? But all & all it was nice seeing this little puff of sun shine coowing & gurgling.
this is probably what my kid would look like?? FML

 NOW Sunday ow lovely Sunday where to start?...... I woke up a ball of random unorganized scattered brain cells lets put it where i was taken over but lovely lovely rock & roll blasting in my head & a huge urge to be 16 & reckless all over again. It was Sunday the Killswitch engage show was today. I had bin stretching & heating my back up for this day to probably just pull it out all over again. But i did not care, to be in the world of rock & roll screaming the lyrics that you no by heart & hearing the hole arena singing right with you is an amazing feeling , dancing & head banging with random people giving you high fives & putting me on there shoulder's because I'm the only girl down in the pit is crazy. knowing at any moment these giant guys could squish me like a bug if they wanted to but no. I went with my fiance & a friend of his who's known for fighting , i could not wait to see him in a pit with the rep he has. The old singer from killswitch engage was back "Jesse". This was a show we could not miss , we got soaked getting tickets & walking back to uno's to watch the bruins game & get a little more drunker then we already were. Then it was time :) 7pm was here & we wear ready.
the drunken mind of me???
  Wean we got there i had to Piss & found the need to take a picture of my belt & shoes? not sure why but i did & thought i share it with you all? LOL .....we saw some other rely cool bands while waiting like "Every time i die" & "Vanna" witch were good as well. But i wanted my BOYS!
I was having fun but getting antsy i was ready to scream there lyrics & get rowdy & tired of waiting but then it was time :)

THEY ARE BACK!!!!!! :)
here are some pics.



HERE'S MY FAVORITE SONG



At the End of the show i wanted water sooo badly i would have dun something dum for a bottle of beautiful water BUT instead i just want to the local honey farms & both some water instead :)
I pulled a elbow muscle and forgot how bad the smell of men's sweet was BBLLAA!!!! BUT it was a night i will never forget & weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment