Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter boys for the weekend


 The rest of my weekend was bizzy & so much fun with two birthday on Easter. the first one was my friend birthday who has bin threw a lot this past two years with a sudden stroke at the age of 28.
 So this Saturday his girlfriend decided to have a surprise birthday party for him to get him out of the gloom and show him haw loved he stile is. We all met at the brickyard in woburn, MA . Me & Kevin had never bin there as well so it was nice to get out of the norm as well. His long time friends & family joined down stares & hid as his girlfriend drags him out of the house & to the down stares of brickyard to get a BOOMING surprise of every ones faces. He was so happy about what his girlfriend did for him & we all had a grate night celebrating his birthday & seeing him smile. Me & Kevin like the brickyard & would probably go back for dinner some day. Any way we left there with both birthday boy & kick ass girlfriend happily drunk god i love those two. On the way home i was thinking ware they would both fall asleep after the birthday boy telling use of places he has fallen asleep. hhhuuummmm? how nose. I did not ask. so here are some pic's from the night.
birthday boy, Kevin & me
PINKY OUT! Kevin&me


the birthday boys girlfriend & my best friend



Goofing around with the Young chap.









Kevin & i making fun of my best friend.















 My best Friend & the girl how made that night happen thank you for a grate night.













 Next was the day of Easter my step Fathers birthday bash / celebrating Easter Day.
My mother took Easter as a good time to do birthday celebrating and to get my family & my new fiance's family to get to meat etch ether before the wedding happened. witch was a good idea but funny at the same time as embarrassing storys happened i just stood there stuffing my face & smiling waiting for it to stop. Thank god Kevin's family is so cool that they saved me by changing the subject nice & smoothly wear no one notest. THANK YOU.THANK YOU.then everyone got comfortable chatting away drinking drinks & nibbling away my mom came out with a dinosaurs cake. singing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MEN DA DA DA DA!" & my Sep-father saying "dinosaurs rely?" my mother replayed "well they had a grim reaper cake but i thought that was a little morbid." God i love my mother shes got one hell of a senc of hummer.
old man cake with love.
So then we did the site around & watch the birthday boy open all his gifts thing & just before you thought it was calm & a boring watching the birthday boy open his gifts ceremony thing my mom leaned over & gave bob a big old BLUE FROSTING birthday kiss & it looked like this.                                
blue frosting kiss
This is my mom's sec. marriage & after years of it old being me & her she has some one else to give her blue frosting kiss to. Bob is a grate guy who fits in aware life's grate & makes my mother very happy. At the end of the day we sat around the dining room table & played crapes & watched my little Nessie do balloon rockets which i had fun seeing her laugh & giggle it was a good ending to the weekend. Happy birthday to the Easter boys of the weekend.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment