Tuesday, April 17, 2012

JJF

 found this blog on my computer from the weekend lol guess i forgot to send it.


So this morning I am righting from my cell in my work parking lot at 6:47. I had picked up some extra shifts at work & had bin felling like a big old farty BLA robot & ppl THERE is nothing BLA about robots so we had a issue. So after a nether sleepless painful shift I took a kitty cat nap & want out to see a fun kick ass band in Boston in a night club called church. The bands name is JJF "the jimmy johnson files" the lead singer is my fiance's cousin. But i don't gust watch them because he's my fiance's cousin i go because there rely good & i love there lyrics there original.
the band :)

 I also got stuck being the designated driver witch i think i need to do more often my friends & family wear funny as fuck lol & found a bunch of pitcher's i don't remember.
it was rely tinny door the boys that was funny???
my friend alan & me
my fiance & his sis & her BF having a blast
We staid the hole night to see the band 2am even & man did my face kill from all the laughter & screaming songs. the next morning i was weirdly wide awake & tackled my day as best i could.
OW & there was a women that could fit threw rackets!!!! i no cool hu here's a video :)
so cool!! nothing to cool after that just neon lights & sterile everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment