Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dancing with Cougars


My day started with a Ke$ha alarm clock going off at 5:00am like always in my ear. zombie like movement getting ready threw the house & playing music to help me wake up & get ready for the 12hr. day shift I'm about to do. BLA!! I was very happy that i did not just say "fuck it I'm drinking coffee" & went to tea instead. *go me :)* Ended up siting on my ass tile 3pm & reading my book. THEN the heavens opened wean my work told me i could GO HOME :) YYYYEEESSS!!!! some one likes me some ware i thought. I ran out of that hospital so fast you would have thought i was having a baby witch i was not & if so i would have just gone up stare to the baby floor not out the door people. hehehe.


(WAW! I sound like a drown right now. so this is what i sound like after going out? cool.)

The night started up with my boo molly who lives right down the street coming over & use getting prettied up & taking pic's. Being silly to prove i can clean up. For some resin people think i cant ? I don't understand why? So i got in to a mini skirt & i clicked & clacked all on boylston st. to prove my point , even thought i felt a little silly being in a mini skirt with a light jacked on & it being windy & a little nippy out.
 We gathered aware things & headed out to scoop up my cousin Ginny & wondering what i was getting all of use in to. A Friend of mine from work was having her birthday at the under bar in Boston. So i thought it mite be fun to check it out. only finding out that a few hours before hand that it was straight up Latin club night. laughing to my self thinking this is going to be funny as FUCK! Seeing 2 Irish & 1 one i think polish girl getting there groove on to some straight up Latin music. now i love all types of music i even have some Latin club music on my phone just SO YOU GUYS NO. But by the time we got there the line was SO LONG & in stead of what i was told was going to be $10 to get in jumped to $20. now i love dancing & i love my friend but i was cold & no way in hell I'm paying my drinking money on going in a Latin club & being fully sober * judge me all you want* So we scratched that & ended up in Gypsy bar rite down the street. I've heard they have jelly fish there & have bin dieing to go just to see the jelly's. I love sea life & particularly jelly fish, octopus & squid don't ask me why i just find them so interesting & crazy what they are all about.
 
not a very good pic's but there i am :)


  Finely walked in a worm place we got aware drinks & sat down, chilled out for a bit while starting aware night off right with some chit chat. The Gypsy bar was so colorful we got there a little before the crowd came in & wear able to take some fun pic's with some of the red lights & jelly's.
Ginny&molly
                                       *If you don't like pictures this is not a blog for you*

After some drinks we wear ready for getting aware groove on we checked in aware coats & checked out the dance floor to find one single guy brake dancing. He was swinging his arms & legs twirling on his head ,drinking water like it was going out of style. He was very interesting & i could not help but think what it took to get in the "brake dancing " world? And was that what he was doing practising so hard to getting in to this invisible world? who nose? But shortly after one of my favorite parts of my night happened. COUGARS!! On the dance floor just POPPED out of no ware, invading the brake dancers time & they wear getting there groove on. They wear ssooo happily drunk that they didn't care what was playing or who was around they just wanted to dance & kudos to them. Now i was going to video tape this but they wear having so much fun that i didn't want to ruin it for them, instead i WOWED them on grabbed Ginny & Molly & danced with thaws crazy cats.

We even had fun in the bathroom & in the hall way with these rely cool circle red lights.

The DJ played some rely good house music some salt & pepper to. I had fun dancing & was happy the dance floor was not packed with people. Ginny & molly are some of the best people to dance with. They never try to be Sirius dancers they just love having fun & moving & grooving however they feel singing along with the music not caring how See's or hears. But that's what going out is all about , having fun not giving a shit & I'm happy i have close family & friends to do that with, i would be losed with out these 2 in my life rely. In a way they guide & mold me to stay true to who i am wean some times i feel like i get losed.
  We left the club just at the right time & talking about going to a bar closer to ware Ginny lives. But for got that Molly had to get up rely early for work the next day we went back to the car ware then we had even more fun with blaring The Cranberries & rolling all the windows down for Ginny to hear & started lips singing the words, being goofy & dramatic in Molly's face as she giggled profusely. It was the perfect ending to a rely good night i could not have asked for any thing better.
So i wok up at 9am drove Kevin to work my "fiance"  got home & sat down i realized haw much my lower back is hurting. witch makes me feel a little old knowing I'm only 25. I guess that's what happens wean i am jumping & wiggling in high heel. but to my luck my feet feel fine & no blisters YAY for ones. So now i am chilling in Kevin's sweats & my favorite NOFX sweatshirt righting this blog. And yes i broke down & had normal coffee no turbo shots for this Chicky. so to end this blog I'm going to leave you with a music video &



No comments:

Post a Comment