Thursday, April 5, 2012

"Clubbing"

After weeks & weekends i feel of drooling work & endless hospitals I get a weekend to my self *BIG SIGH * This Friday I am going "clubbing" at this place in Boston named under bar. Here's a link------> http://www.underbaronline.com/index.php?mod=gallery I guess i was there ones but i was a little obliviated & i was in funeral cloths so you no i was wicked S.E.X.Y. NOT!!! Don't no what i was thinking? OW ya um maybe "get me the F**k out of this funeral & get me SO drunk i wont remember it." So I'm not a very big "clubber" but if you have some music to groove to i will be there dancing on your door step......no but rely i will.  So I've bin doing the girly thing & freaking out about what to wear because i have nothing "clubby" OR i that i didn't BUT i do have glittery & shimmery  so let's hope my glitter & shimmer Duse the "clubbing" trick shall well see. THEN Saturday,Sunday are Birthdays / Easter parts. so LOTS of pic for the world or who ever reads. NOW a little clubby music for you folks.

2 comments:

  1. Hey thank you Avy i think thats what i shall do :) thank you for your opinion.

    ReplyDelete