Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Brake up with coffee & love chines

All rigthy tighty good morning. This morning i have decided that i am going to TRY to blog every day......maybe? That mite get old rely quick hu? UMMM well maybe lets say twice or three times a week. YA that sounds better. OK So coffee WTF is up with coffee i don't like drinking it. but her i am every F**KING fantastic morning chugging it down my thought like it crack or something? I picked up drinking coffee again last week because of my OW YES "night shifts". i was drinking it with Fing turbo shots & tuns of shugger. you should have seen me on that shit its fucking funny as hell :). so now that the night shift "evil little fuckers" are over i get these very evil little bitch migraines THAT i must say are not fun & make me sound like a little Wayne bitch. But hear i am at 11:23am doing what drinking this silly silly stuff.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>
And i just finished the last of my cup & instead of getting good old fashion shugary loveliness i get coffee grinds because I'm using a coffee maker from the olden days. YYYAAAYYY!
Now why are people so all about coffee? I get that with the weird work hours and all it helps. but back wean the coffee bean was first found why did that one person trust the native that gave it to him or her? And why the hell did he or she not try it & yell out "WTF IS THIS!' After tasting it or just " your joking right?" I mean was there a girl or guy involved ware some one said she or he would do what ever you want if you just sell this back in the USA??? I think i will look it up in stead of rambling about these thought.------->  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee  <------------For your reading pleasure folks. I was way off about this coffee thing its kind of like we are drinking some kick ass cool history that you actually want to no about or to me it is. But you got to read about the coffee to no the coffee. Now i feel like a little bit of a ass for talking shit about the coffee. Sorry coffee buuttt i stile hate what you do for me. We are not in a relationship, i am engaged coffee & yes ill stop stocking you & drinking you as well. So now wares the tea at :). Hopefully ill be able to crass over nice & head ace free, ow haw i like to dream.
But on other news i finely found a mouth watering,not fat,not filed with MSG chines food place hear in waltham , MA. I got to chill with my cuz Ginny or as some of you no her as "Ginntastic"------------>  http://ginnyissassy.blogspot.com/ . We wear in much need of some chines loving & went out looking for a new spot, witch end up being rite under our nose's & ended in awear stomachs. We got to ketch up on all the crazy stuff happening in our lives and she helped me figure out this blogger website a little better sens i was rely not getting it. Hopefully i can fallow in her foot steps for a descent blog.
well working the evening shift (3-11p) & going to try & get my fat ass of this chair & work out be for 3pm , well wish me luck blog ya later.

2 comments:

  1. nicely done. i cant drink coffee, some weird allergy or something, i`m not sure. +following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey & thank you :) you just made my day.

    ReplyDelete