Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The fun of spinning



So to day is the third day with out the bat-mo-Beale & i must say I'm not going as house crazy as i that & would of gotten a lot dun around the house if i did not stress my self out so bad i got sick for the first time this winter / this year & i must say I'm kind of rely proud of my self about that seines i work in not such a sanitized place some times it is hard to not get sick so working ware i work. part of me feels i stressed my self out and got my self sick that way but 1. that sounds just silly the other part feels WELL it was bond to happen rite? but the weirdest thing is wean i woke up yesterday with the hole scenic thing i was OK about that BUT as i went to stand up WOW i fell rite back on the bed. For the hole day yesterday and the  day today I'm rely dizzy i don't even have to clover my eyes to feel the room spinning and think to my self "OW grate I'm nuts and now i have my own spine ride in my head GO ME! the family will love this one." I was not quite shore haw to Handel this and automatically I'm thinking OK what could Cass this low blood perisher which iv Ben getting, low shugger even tho I'm not diabetic and show no simtems or low vitamins. So probably any other person would have not gown to work and stade home and made a DR. APT but wears the fun in that rite + i could hear my mother in my head saying " Well if you head has not spun around yet with green stuff spuing out your mouth your fine" THANK YOU MOTHER! got to love her tho. so work was a big bundle of fun yesterday trying not to look like the room was spinning and feeling high & drunk , which i was not so no funny ideas, i would never be Abel to act that off if i was. so last night i wished and hoped that this would be the end of it as i went to bed but no woke up and hear i am on my lovely spiny ride trying very hard to get off this dam thing BUT it looks like it likes me way to much PAPULER ME! OW and iv came to the conclusion that iv got this vertigo thing that i guess a lot of people get will having sinus colds and it looks like ill just have to suffer this silly thing out just a little bit loger. so i guess what this little blog is saying is if you think you having a bad day with the snow and ice try walking in it will on a spinny ride your friends and family will send you to AA rel quick so you just got to love life big wide wed you just got to love it and think of this wean you crash in a snow banck because i probely will be sliping on my as or crashing to one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment