Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lovely fucking pot holes

haw I hate pot holes In the lovely winter. Usually I'm very good with keeping 
my eye out for these evil things and I can duck and weave around them. But ow no 
this very evil pot hole just was not having it no mater haw much u duck,weave 
there's all was that evil bitch one almost like that one person u can't stand 
and you see her/him come In to work and automatically your mood goes from good to 
off In the shiter ow fun! Well that is what like seeing these pot holes are 
like for me but this one was the biggest baddest mother fucker out there. I was 
going to the off ramp to the Burlington mall and BAM ! I hit it no sign no 
warning just evilness pure and evil. So every one hits them rite and I was just 
thinking that rely sucks but I'm OK no flats that I feel no evil hissing Noyes I 
was good rite? Rang ow so very rang I'm sitting at the lithe wean my friend is 
saying to me that she thinks theres a lot of smoke cumming from my car so I 
look around i see nutting I look at my dash bored nothing so I tel her it's 
just the smoke from every ones cars and shrug it off. Next light we are sitting 
there and she says it again "Hun there's a lot of smoke coming from your car 
it's not the smoke from the mufflers ". So I look up and all over tunes of sudden smoke 
is coming in the car and poring out of the hood of my car so bad we could badly 
see out my window. So I pulled in the Burlington mall parking lot and we jump out 
of my car so quick thinking it mite blow up or god nose what. First thing threw 
my mind was ow of cores the car wants to blow up wean I'm fare away from home why 
would it not just blow up rite out side my APT. That would just be way to much 
to ask for and way to esey RITE. So I was stuck doing the hole AAA thing waited for the tow 
truck guy how ended up being very nice."thank you tow man!" I was so inbarest about my car blowing up with my 
friend there how I was trying to help her relax and have a good night and instead she ends 
up chilling with me waiting for the tow guy fun night.NOT!! But she was rely cool about the 
hole thing and I must of Sad sorry 800 time.I then Got use back to my place and broke out a bottle of 
wine lol. So the bat mow Beale is out and I am thinking of starting a fund razor 
to bring the bat mo Beale back but I'm pretty shore I be laughed at and then told to 
go fuck my self :-D thank you nice citizens of the world love you two. So now I 
wait for the auto people to tell me it's more then the estimated price that they 
told me which was $600 OW JOY rite not including tax and labor (big crazy smile) 
& maybe some wired  Bizarre other bull shit just to make my day. SO any one up 
for donating a ride HA! so the weekend went on with a cool night on Saturday at 
fire & ice for a friends birthday and off to Joshuah tree ware I danced my ass 
off and felt like a very old lady wean i woke up the next morning ugh not happy 
about that at all but I survived and life gos on even with big emoting bumps in the 
way I guess? don't hit any big pat hole big wide web and drive safe people are crazy!!  

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! :) Sorry to hear about your car. I hate potholes too, I always yell, "I just got new tires, jerk!" when I hit one.
    -Germana

    ReplyDelete