Monday, November 29, 2010

thanks giving

thanksgiving. what to say about a holiday ware you eat so much you (A.fell like your about to give berth .) or (B.go to the hospital cuss you think you about to have a hart attack.)   my thanksgiving was feeling off i have working thanks giving for 5 years and this year they called me and told me i could stay home witch was awesome  one because i had a little hang over from the night before and two…..well there was no two i was just having a big head ace and hat waking up at 5 am.i sate up on my couch after they called me and did not no what to do with my self .my plan was supposed to be go to work ,eat works thanksgiving meal for free (witch i love),get driest at work and bolt up to my mothers / bobs house ware there was supposed to be two families i don't no and was supposed to help entrain witch i was not looking forward to dinging, i mean who wants to entrain wean all day you shoving food in you mouth and look like a fat caw that is going to give birth or have a heart attack?i will never no?so wish i could have just worn sweats and blankly stared at football will shoving food in my mouth but ow weal.  so the one family was very nice and the other person did not show up witch was sweet. hope that is not mean of me but ones again i did not want any one seeing my food baby and my have never eaten before in my life food habits.witch is just unhitching my jaw will throwing my head back and poring it in HA! I wish. the family was from Australia and the wife was telling my that it gets so hot out there they eat sea food not turkey witch seemed cool mix it up i guess rite? I found out my mothers husband bob makes some kick ass stuffing witch was cool but sense i did not work i went to moms early and my grams came up witch was nice to see her but pot mom,me & grams in one kitchen and try to cook thinks give LET ME TELL YOU IT DUSE NOT WORK! so it was a little crazy but that's haw it was nice as it was going to get.i love my family and all the weird bump and quirks cuss you got to be grateful for every time you got life fly's so fast shit I'm going to be 24 this year and stile feel 14 in so meant ways as point.so happy verry late thanks giving and apresheat what you got in life you big web world.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think grandma could not take over a kitchen even if she tried.

    ReplyDelete