Thursday, December 9, 2010

soulfly

so I'm a fan of rock&roll  yes i like other music as well but i lllooovvvee rock music i was razed on it. its in my blood  and I'm a fan of the band soulfully witch was a nether band at first sepulture . so enemy  i went to see them the utter  night at the showcase live next to the pats stadium witch was cool. meat up with 2 of my friends Alan and Emily who kick ass . so Sean's this band is kind of a under ground rock band stile the place had just enough people there ware we got to stand rite up front and rock out. they ware assume they played there old stuff with just enough new music and did a little Nevada tribute a well. so long story short i ended up sleeping on my couch and have not left it all day with a rely sore neck lower back,ass and thighs I am a happy human + happy about haw high i was jumping up and down very proud that i can stile move a lil like a  12 year old. the people there ware not ass hole witch was another + and wear actually rocking out and singing with me witch was rely cool and will always remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment