Friday, November 5, 2010

random work stuff

so i have not written in a little, its because  haw brain dead i get wen i get out of work "sometimes", i mean i feel asleep siting up on my coach last night for 3 hours and got scared and pretty shore i screamed by a txt on my cell can you say "embarrassing" & I'm parity shore I'm going to need hip sugary by the age of 40 "not cool". And so you no what I'm talking about "whoever is reading" i work at a hospital running around, drawing blood, answering call lites, helping peasants & Rn's, heart EKG's I'm surprised me and the Rn's don't have the best god dam body's on the block OW and not saying we don't just saying that is haw much running around we do like GOD DAM MAN!!!! for reel!  for reel!! i should cut off my legs and get motorised wheels in stead. i work 40 hours witch is the norm for a 23 female on her own. but the crazy hours some times get to ya like for Einsteins Monday i worked 3pm-11pm but then the next day there mite be a 12 hour night shift with would be 7pm-7am and i like my sleep OK so i get very cranky on the night shifts.but i love helping these sick people even if some times they feel like throwing shit at you or calling you a bitch and DON'T EVEN ASK ME Way i do it if I'm not going to be a RN or Dr. cause rely i have no Fing clew maybe i like the environment or the abuse? god nose ?even sometimes i want to go into my bosses office and say that's it or just open up to her about every thing BUT i don't  no my boss that well and she would probably think i was more crazier then she all reedy thinks i am HA! that's OK cause every one thinks there is something seriously wrong with me :) me i do not see it? ow well.but i can say is i feel like working hear has rounded me i feel like i have got en to no every tip of crazy person, normal person there is in Boston or MA.so maybe one day ill foggier it out may be ill pick a grate job that i hart dingily love head over heals for but for rite now is the cold reality the world SSSUUUCCCKKKSSS BALLS!! and i need health enshrines and the good old green stuff called money and sens doing art makes shit for money and every thing Elle's i would love to do i am at the hospital living a American dream they call it or used to at lest. so in till next time to a norther random ass blog good night and fare well web world.

No comments:

Post a Comment