Saturday, November 6, 2010

Don't Dance & Cook

sitting hear waiting for my cousin Ginny and Lana and "POP" Thoth i tel absolutely non of you about what happened after i scared my self shittles out of sleep. i puled my self off the couch and that i be the best little Sheff this the world has ever seen "even tho i am known for blowing up microwaves and bowling water :-/ but HEY what can i do with  two grate cooks back at home there has to be someone how  can burn water rite??? so anyway i decided to make "potato soup"  getting everything out and chapping very thing nicely and brilliantly thought to my self lets pot some music in this chopping beet!! So i pop my iPhone on the dack and start jamming to Whitney Houston or something ? well anyway i started dancing will i was jamming and well maybe 5-10 sec after i feel the lovely sharp blade come rite down on my Thom WWWOOO-WWWEEE!  i can tel you rith now i don't think iv moved my hand so fast before in my life "actually that's a lie i have at work " but anyway even tho it was a little cut the Fing thing would not stop bleeding like GOD DAM!! it was like my Thom was the mossed dramatic Thom you have ever meat in your life being like OOOWWW GGGOOODDD IV BEN HIT !! THE WORLD IS OVER AS WE NO IT!!! THERE IS NO GOING ON !! SAVE YOU SELF GO ON WITH OUT ME!! }:-\ and it only like a small paper cut. silly Thom! Way do i have to have the random dramatic Thom??? but back to me storey SO i had to keep cooking no way a dramatic Thom would stop me OW NO! so i rapt it up and squeezed it with my fingers on my hand. can i tel you i made the best god dam potato soup ever :) ow ya i did. and just so you don't think I'm ling to ya I'm eating it rith now. (pitcher on the top rite) So i guess the morel of my storey is "DON'T DANCE AND CUT". witch i will find my self probably doing next week ow well i will keep trying.so in till next time cook even if you bern down the house and just keep laughing about it all. have a good day big ass web see you soon.


2 comments:

  1. You should have invited that guy from last night over. He thinks you're Chief of Surgery so you could have totally stitched that shit up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! YA hears my bloody potato soup HA!

    ReplyDelete