Wednesday, November 24, 2010

# of things and how nose


So things that are bothering me #1 you no In one of my blogs I talked about
haw I loused my papers to getting my car painted. Well I found them and just
as
it doing there !!! Rely Alexis ! I found it will cleaning the APT. And went
guess ware they ware? Just guess? In my Curtain!!! What the monkey Munchers
wto
move the curtain and "PoP" if falls out and not the lower part of the curtain ow
took the stop&shop gift car and told them
it was hers wen she just took it off the shelf AND they believed her and got
moused of her Fing groceries for free. WTF why did I not thing of this? But yet
a old lady beat me to it first!?!? Not saying I would do this but really? GOSH
no it was hi up there. "P.s. Sarina says hi blog!"#2 this is random but wean guys dont cut there nails short. just had a guy help me look at camra and his nails wear so long bla! but back to this wy must stuff jump I'n curtains?? Wy?# 3 just wait I'n line to pay for food I'n the
crossers store and this women with her kentucky derby hat on makes this day the
best time at the grocery store + she
DARN IT!! To day was a chill weird day one of my cats mayhem loves to jump up on
the bars around the stars and she slipped on the towel I had draped over the bar
t of her. This is the second time this has happened she's suck a silly cat i
w
and she feel all the way down on my DVD case. She's ok justgot the shit scares
o
uonder haw I could stop her from doing this ? Ok then this is my random as blog
going. Ok so have a grate big web night ppl?
at the grocery store as i wait for Kentucky derby hat women to finish up and get
P.S.computer is doing weird thing so dont mind the spasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment