Monday, November 15, 2010

just shav it!

so I'm one very pissed of female at my own god dam self rite now to top off my very two weird  12hour night shift. ware do i even begin?!?! well it all started off this weekend with me working night and i don't do good wean my sleep time has changed. FUCK i don't do good period wen i have to wake up before 10am. I'm like a mean ass  version of shrek that no kid would want to play with. so to pot me on nights is like saying hey Alexis i feel like watching you squirm and then watching. i no it sick just plane sick. but then to top it off i forget to do a Vidal thing and now look like even a bigger  blond at work. (no harm to the blonds ) and then had to do it all over again the next night. OW but i showed them i drank ssssoooo much coffee i could have rant the Boston Marathon and then some AH! :) AND left on time to!! what now work!! but today...ow today,today,today i shake my head to how i did today. woke up with every bone kicking may ass,tripped over my cat black how I'm sore aware is out to kill me in a nice way tho. got to work on time witch was good BUT THEN DOM! DOM! DOM! i came home to do the paper work on my car and they wear Gan!!!!! EK yes i no. all of it just gan "ow the pain" so now i have zip, Nada, zero of it witch means i will not be getting back the peed cash for the dealer ship. all because my brain likes to go to lunch at random times in my life with out me knowing it. i mean all i ask for is may be a sticky note saying "5min brake be back later" or something! but no my mind hates me and sites up there in my skull and laughs ,  pointing at the evil tricks it plays on me. well thanks a lot brain for more bull shit in my life :). So now after iv flipped over every paper, Pen,book,chair,table,coach,Lief,shoe,cat and dust bunny i ms.medium have given up. so i spent my gloom spoiling my fish with going and buying some more fish food and went to the grocery store to get the things i need for a pie that i will make for my boyfriends family and mine. witch i will not be joining cuss my evil mind thinks its a good idea to work thanksgiving. i guess its beater then working x-miss that would be not fun. just to fill you in on Way i have to work one or the other its cuss i work at a hospital as a living breathing vampire and also hospitals don't rest for holidays or anyone. yes i will die if you stake me in the hear and will be mad if you splash holey water in my face(these are some of the every day questions i get at work ) so this is a weird weird blog and i don't no ware to go from hear? p.s. sorry if my ritghing seams choppy i am exacted and have the little animation max&marry stuck in my head and am finding my self speaking haw max rote in his letters? if you have not seen the movie i tel you , you should. it is a little weird and different but i found it moving in a weird type of way. its haw unfortunately haw life some times rely is. so as i sit hear in my apt. all by my lonesome and am finding nothing Else to say. i say this even wen it hearts to smile deal with it and teal that bad thing or bad day to shav it. it will make you feel better even wen people think your crazy and talking to no one just do it.
so ones again have a grate big beautiful evening you big web of a thing and shav it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment