Monday, March 18, 2013

The name of the game is.....

Randomly starting.............
I am i think a straight foreword person i believe....
maybe even a little mean in my own head i am told...
And spazy & forgetful well you've nailed me rite on the head i guess.......So then ware do you go after you've forgotten?.....spin in sourceless....yell at the sky?..... OR do what you've seen in movies & just walk till your feet stop taking over? This is what I'm trying to do over and over again maybe? Its just bad habit of not committing on one thing just so you have that one choice to say you just felt like stopping for a bit then just picking it rite back up again........so there. Is that so bad to rely do? I mean with the every day job you have to do & put up with & the bills you cant forget to pay, i find that some times it just good to just drop that one thing that's rely not that urgent in your life to keep you sane ,even if you don't think it was stressing you out much at all........or maybe this is my tired Brian being all spacey & weird & trying to find something cool to write about to the computer screen that is burning holes in my scull......who will ever no.
sleepy face brain person
please forgive the weirdness of the post im not quite shore ether ??? But i feel it needs it?

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! would you like to follow each other on blogger and instagram? If yes let me know! I'll follow right back!

    Instagram: @alinasfashtips

    alinasfashtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete