Friday, December 10, 2010

got to love margareta's

so as you all no i was a little bummed out the other night about my birthday that is coming up and last night i was as Annice as an ant. SO i Thoth of the one grate person in my life that can all was make me laugh no mater ware,wean or haw she just douse. its my cuss Ginny the one person how i no will be there wean I'm in the shittier and cant Lev me if she want to Lev me in the shittier because we are related blood and shes stuck with my dumb ass till the end. (EVIL LAUGH) HA! HA!  HA! HA! YOU ARE CUSSEN STUCK! so Any way we meat up last night and went to Margareta's for dinner and drank lovely Margareta's to go with it all and i had a rely fun time + wen your with Ginny it Duse not take much to have fun with her its just how she is :). i had these rely good soft pork tacos yummy and Ginny had her normall Minny chimes and we just talked about life past life and present and all in the between. i  rely needed a night like that and was happy it was with her and that i share the pitcher i took of her last night will enjoying a song in Margareta's. 
                                                       you got to love it i do :)

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I was in Boston and we all went to Margarita's. Then I was dumb enough to leave my camera unattended on the table and you stole it.

    I really should have checked to see what was on there BEFORE I uploaded to Facebook...

    ReplyDelete